The Hack = the 7MTF gives you an uncanny knack at guessing peoples’ personalities and motivations
The How = 1) learn the 7 personalities and motivations of the 7MTF (10 minutes)
2) learn the signs of the 7 personalities (10 minutes)
3) apply in your next conversation (1 minute)
The Content = 7 interesting facts about the 7MTF with links to resources to learn more.
7MTF interesting facts
- Chris Golis: The founder of the 7MTF model. Chris used his knowledge of the 7MTF to have succesfful careers in technology sales, larger scale corporate manager and venture capitalist.
- The best 7MTF paper on the internet (free) Learn the history of personality testing, the development of the 7MTF, and what is wrong with the Myers-Briggs and DISC.
- The 7MTF model of human behavior maps on the Big 5 Personality traits. However, key differences become clear as business students and psychology students score similarly on the Big 5 Traits, but different in the extra two 7MTF traits.
- I actually applied the 7MTF to my life and made a video about it. You can watch me ramble more here.
- Your short term memory is 7 units. This is one key reason why I like the 7MTF model. Other models have too many variations (INFJ, INPJ, ITFJ, etc)
- The best 7MTF slide deck and powerpoint presentation on the internet for managers, free
- Chris Golis on LinkedIn
P.S. If you want to watch the video where I interview Chris about the 7MTF, click here.